Adapted from Dairy Made Easy
By Leah Shapira and Victoria Dwek
Reprinted with permission from the copyright holders:
1 lb. fusilli or penne pasta
2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
2 red onions, cut into wedges
1 zucchini, cut into half moons
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp. garlic powder
Kosher salt, to taste
Coarse black pepper, to taste
6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh or frozen basil
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a 9 x 13-inch pan, combine cherry tomatoes, red onions, and zucchini. Toss with olive oil and garlic powder. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add pasta to vegetables and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat oven to broil and broil for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
5. Add feta cheese and basil; stir to combine (the heat will melt the cheese). Serve hot or at room temperature.
Approximately 8 Servings
- You can add more veggies to the mix. We also love this pasta with red peppers instead of tomatoes.
- We made the pasta in this photo using broken lasagna sheets.
Recipe: Kosher, dairyAdd a comment