Each year when I start my Passover cooking, I look up at my wall to see my treasured 52 year old framed art (Yes, I framed it). The value of this art is not financial, it is in its meaning and memories of seders, family, friends and recipes.
My mother and her family served Manischewitz products at their Passover tables as I do. Many companies have sadly shuttered over the years, however, even though “Mani” has gone through various changes in the past decades, it is still here and thriving. This year especially, the new Manischewitz line-up is amazing.
Manischewitz® remains America’s #1 Kosher Brand under the leadership of CEO David Sugarman, and recently announced a partnership with Welch’s®, America’s #1 Grape Juice Brand. The companies have teamed up to offer consumers a new Grape Juice - kosher for Passover and all year round. Welch’s Manischewitz Grape Juice is blended from a selection of fresh-pressed Concord Grapes with no artificial ingredients, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives, and it is sulfite free. A sparkling grape juice is also available. One of the company's prime goals is to provide consumers safe, kosher, healthy, and non-GMO foods. Non GMO products include various matzos, farfel, cake meal, matzo meal and more. . .
- Hazelnut Chocolate Macaroons has bursts of chocolate made with real hazelnuts. This year the new Macaroon flavor won “Best New Item for Passover” at Kosherfest.
- Gluten Free Matzo Meal and Gluten Free Cake Meal. Great items for coating and cooking. Both items have recipes on pack to help enhance your Passover holiday.
- Tri-Color Spiral Noodles with great texture and taste.
- Magic Max’s Chocolate Crunch Puffs and Magic Max’s Vanilla Crunch Puffs have pockets full of crème for breakfast and snacking!
- Thin Potato Chips and Ripple Potato Chips 9 snack-sized bags in a multipack tray
- Gluten Free Grab'n Go Chocolate Cookies and Gluten Free Grab 'n Go Chocolate Chip Cookies in a convenient take away cup that comes with a re-sealable lid.
- Blueberry Bran Muffin Mix which include real blueberries
- Balsamic Vinegar imported from the Modena region of Italy. This item displays the Protected Geographical Indication seal which certifies it is an authentic product of Modena, Italy.
Free KosherEye Manischewitz Giveaway
Congratulations to our two lucky readers each a gift box of Manischewitz Passover products. Approximate value $75 each. Each gift box includes new and classic products.
Giveaway is limited to continental U.S. only. If not living in continental U.S, you may still enter and, if selected, "gift" your prize to a continental U.S. friend or relative. The winner will be notified by email. Once notified, the winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
This giveaway has ended on April 7, 2016, and the lucky winners are Dyanne Spease, Clyde Texas, and Susan Kochman, Delray Beach, Florida.
Enter to win with Rafflecopter:
For additional Manischewitz product information and a second Manischewitz giveaway, go to http://www.manischewitz.com/Add a comment