Decorate, Scoop, Sift, and Roll
We love kitchen gadgets and tools and Cuisipro products are, in our opinion, innovative, functional and durable. A division of Browne & Company, located in Markham, Ontario, Cuisipro has more than 250 products and offers a 25–year warranty. With these Cuisipro “Why didn’t I think of these gadgets” you can now make your own filled Twinkie-like cupcakes, scoop and stack ice cream, roll dough without sticking, and sift without flour going all over the kitchen. We are delighted to share the following Cuisipro tools with you.
Cupcake Corer & Decorating Set
The cute little girl on the box of this set does not imply that it is meant entirely for children. The tools you need to perfectly core and fill a cupcake - plus add a little decoration to the finished product - are included in this set. It is definitely a tool to use when baking with the kids because they will love it, but if you are into baking cored and filled cupcakes, this is the set for you.
Everything you need to create and decorate the perfect filled cupcakes.
- Set includes exclusive Cuisipro Cupcake Corer, 2 decorating squeeze bottles with tips and an offset spatula.
- Cupcake Corer creates a perfect hole in the center of the cupcake for filling with icing or hiding edible treasures.
- Easy grip squeeze bottles are simple for small hands to fill and decorate cupcakes. Flower collar is the perfect hold spot. Easy to fill and large capacity (approximately 1 cup (250 ml)).
- Round tip for writing and drawing patterns. Floral tip for designs and filling.
- Flexible offset spatula provides exceptional control and makes smooth spreading of frosting or icings.
- Dishwasher safe top shelf.
There are so many possibilities for different cupcake and filling combinations – here are a few decorating ideas from Cuisipro. View the video on how to use this fun tool:
To purchase this fun, functional Cupcake Corer & Decorating Set, click here
Ice Cream Scoop & Stack
Not all ice cream scoops are created equal – the Ice Cream Scoop & Stack is definitely different. It does not create the standard round shaped scoop of ice cream. This unique cylindrical shaped scooper creates cylinder-shape blocks of ice cream that can be stacked on a cone or decorated in a waffle cup for a colorful and creative presentation. What a fun way to serve ice cream!
- Works with a simple twist-and-lift action and push button to release.
- Ergonomic scooper effortlessly cuts through the hardest ice cream.
- Flat top and bottom of scoop lets you stack your favorite flavors.
- Fits standard jumbo cone or waffle cone.
- Dishwasher safe top rack.
- Available in three colors: white, pink, and green
- Place ice cream disc between two cookies and roll edges in sprinkles, or chocolate chips, to make a playful ice cream sandwich
- Place ice cream disc on a cone. Turn cone upside down onto a plate. Decorate the ice cream and cone to resemble a clown face with a hat.
- For an upscale presentation, plate fresh fruit with different flavors of ice cream, or sorbet, and decorate with fresh mint leaves and berries.
To purchase the Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop & Stack, click here.
Stay Cool Rolling Pin
Do you have problems rolling pie or pastry dough? Especially dough that is very buttery and contains cream cheese as one of the ingredients - like rugelach dough? Well, put the wax paper away because now there is no need to roll your dough between two sheets of it. The Stay Cool Rolling Pin is an innovative rolling pin that maintains a cool surface and keeps the dough cool, thus making it easier to roll and prevents sticking. Just fill the stainless steel body with cold tap water and see the results.
- Cold tap water reduces the surface temperature by 20°F/11°C.
- Surface stays cool for several hours without condensation.
- Added weight from water means less effort and smooth rolling.
- Cool surface of smooth stainless steel pin prevents sticking.
- Extra-large diameter covers a greater surface area and offers more hand clearance.
- Plastic handles are ergonomically shaped so they are easy to hold.
- Use pin without water for more delicate dough.
- Hand wash and air-dry.
To purchase the Cuisipro Stay Cool Rolling Pin,click here.
Scoop & Sift - Flour Sifter
We like the features of this sifter, especially that it is designed to hang on the edge of a mixing bowl. While it is advertised as "scoop & sift" directly out of the bag or canister and has a 3-cup measurement line inside the scoop, we still like to accurately measure our flour using a set of marked measuring cups. If your recipe calls for measuring the flour after sifting, then we would use that feature. But the other features of this easy to handle baking tool are wonderful and we especially like to use it for sifting powdered sugar over our finished baked items.
- Sifting removes lumps and aerates the flour so it can be easily incorporated into batters.
- Scoop conveniently scoops flour directly out of bag or canister without using additional utensils.
- Single-hand trigger mechanism keeps one hand free to measure or mix ingredients while sifting.
- Ergonomic handle is angled for ergonomic comfort, requiring minimal effort to activate sifting process.
- Interior rake gently pushes flour and other ingredients through the wire mesh opening.
- Hangs on edge of any mixing bowl. Keeps hands free for adding multiple ingredients into sifter.
- Sift flour, icing sugar or cocoa powder.
- Easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe top shelf.
To purchase the Cuisipro Scoop & Sift Flour Sifter,click here.
Visit Cuisipro.com for information on their complete product line.
June 26, 2011