KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
From Denmark's Bodum, this modern designed tea pot produces the perfect cup of tea. Easy-to-use, just place the tea in the filter, fill the pot with hot water (boiled) and allow the tea to steep to your liking. The unique Bodum tea press strainer works with both loose–leaf tea and tea bags and helps eliminate bitter tea.
Tea lovers will enjoy using the Bodum Assam Teapot...even better, consider gifting one to the Tea Lover in your life.,,maybe mom! KosherEye has one and we love it!
- Quick and easy to use
- Capacity: 34 ounces
- Brews tea bags and loose-leaf tea.
- Eliminates bitter tea taste.
- Use with your favorite black, green or herbal teas.
- Dishwasher safe
- Material: Polypropylene, polycarbonate, ABS plastic, stainless steel and glass
Click here to view or order.
Quick, Wholesome Meal or Snack. Bake a favorite quesadilla recipe in four to five minutes with this easy-to-use Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker. Just place a 10” tortilla on the non-stick plate, add your favorite soft filling ingredients like shredded cheese, salsa, and chopped or sliced vegetables. Spread evenly, allowing at least 1/2-inch from the edge of the tortilla so that the edges can seal together. Gently raise or lower the lid using a potholder or oven mitt and remove quesadillas with a wooden or silicon spatula. To clean, wipe the lid, base, and cooking plates with a damp cloth, towel dry. Try the easy recipe below.
- Easy-to-operate 900-watt unit bakes quesadillas in 4 to 5 minutes
- Accommodates 10-inch flour tortillas and soft filling ingredients
- Power/ready indicator lights; nonstick plates for easy food release
- Measures approximately 12 x 12 x 6 inches; 1-year limited warranty
To view or to order, click here.
Black Bean Tortilla
1/2 of a 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed, drained
1/2 cup salsa, divided
2 flour tortillas
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/3 cup sour cream
In a bowl, mash the beans; mix in salsa. Place a tortilla in Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker, spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with the remaining tortilla.
Heat and serve with a side of sour cream and extra salsa.Add a comment
A standard tool in many kitchens, the spatula now is available in an assortment of yummy gingham patterned colors. An exclusive Sur La Table design, this "happy to look at" kitchen tool is lightweight, durable and is specially shaped to mold to the sides of bowls and pans, making it an essential for baking, mixing and cooking at the stove. The versatile head is curved on one side and flat on the other with tapered edges that are perfect for scraping bowls clean. The assorted colors make it easy to separate meat and dairy spatulas. This is such a fun and useful item, we suggest not only purchasing several for your own kitchen but to also give it as gifts – it will be a hit!
- Versatile design scrapes bowls clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Silicone and wood; Wood handle stays cool to the touch
- Smooth surface for easy spreading
- Available in fun colors to match your kitchen: yellow, orange, pink and turquoise
- Resists heat to 600°F
To order or view, click here.
This dome shaped clay baker, from Römertopf, is glazed on the inside and is the perfect tool for baking or roasting garlic. Simply soak the entire baker (top and bottom) in water for 10 minutes. Then slice the top off the head of garlic, exposing the cloves, brush with olive oil, and place in the clay baker – 45 minutes later it is finished. Cooking with clay is an all–natural, healthy way to cook. So easy to use; start it in a cold oven, set the required cooking temperature, and let the oven heat up gradually. These clay pots are also great for microwave use, complete instructions included. No lead, cadmium or other harmful substances are in the clay mixture, so complete safety is ensured.
- Romertopf Clay Bakers prepare quick, high-quality and healthy dishes
- Cooking in porous clay will increase flavor, tenderness and enable food to retain its natural nutrients and vitamins
- For the serious chef, or the everyday cook
- Ideal for vegetarians and the diet conscious
- Ideal for oven or microwave
- Cleans easily
Use the Römertopf to make garlic flavored olive oil for challah dipping. So delicious – simply roast, mash garlic, add to olive oil and serve with challah. Additional flavors to add to oil are fresh rosemary and basil.
To view or purchase,click here.
You’ll be NUTS over this NUT Chopper! The Progressive International Heavy Duty Nut Chopper. This is one of our favorite kitchen tools for Passover − we use it to chop all of the nuts for charoses, salads, and baking. We like the nut chopper so much that we now have two − one for Passover and another for during the year. The price is right on this little kitchen gem.
- Durable stainless-steel chopping mechanism with fine or coarse options
- Oversized grip handle and lid; designed for right or left hand use
- Grinds soft or hard nuts
- Ground nuts fall into container with measurements up to 1-1/3 cups
- Non-skid base keeps grinder stable
To view or order, click here.