KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
A standard tool in many kitchens, the spatula now is available in an assortment of yummy gingham patterned colors. An exclusive Sur La Table design, this "happy to look at" kitchen tool is lightweight, durable and is specially shaped to mold to the sides of bowls and pans, making it an essential for baking, mixing and cooking at the stove. The versatile head is curved on one side and flat on the other with tapered edges that are perfect for scraping bowls clean. The assorted colors make it easy to separate meat and dairy spatulas. This is such a fun and useful item, we suggest not only purchasing several for your own kitchen but to also give it as gifts – it will be a hit!
- Versatile design scrapes bowls clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Silicone and wood; Wood handle stays cool to the touch
- Smooth surface for easy spreading
- Available in fun colors to match your kitchen: yellow, orange, pink and turquoise
- Resists heat to 600°F
To order or view, click here.
This dome shaped clay baker, from Römertopf, is glazed on the inside and is the perfect tool for baking or roasting garlic. Simply soak the entire baker (top and bottom) in water for 10 minutes. Then slice the top off the head of garlic, exposing the cloves, brush with olive oil, and place in the clay baker – 45 minutes later it is finished. Cooking with clay is an all–natural, healthy way to cook. So easy to use; start it in a cold oven, set the required cooking temperature, and let the oven heat up gradually. These clay pots are also great for microwave use, complete instructions included. No lead, cadmium or other harmful substances are in the clay mixture, so complete safety is ensured.
- Romertopf Clay Bakers prepare quick, high-quality and healthy dishes
- Cooking in porous clay will increase flavor, tenderness and enable food to retain its natural nutrients and vitamins
- For the serious chef, or the everyday cook
- Ideal for vegetarians and the diet conscious
- Ideal for oven or microwave
- Cleans easily
Use the Römertopf to make garlic flavored olive oil for challah dipping. So delicious – simply roast, mash garlic, add to olive oil and serve with challah. Additional flavors to add to oil are fresh rosemary and basil.
To view or purchase,click here.
You’ll be NUTS over this NUT Chopper! The Progressive International Heavy Duty Nut Chopper. This is one of our favorite kitchen tools for Passover − we use it to chop all of the nuts for charoses, salads, and baking. We like the nut chopper so much that we now have two − one for Passover and another for during the year. The price is right on this little kitchen gem.
- Durable stainless-steel chopping mechanism with fine or coarse options
- Oversized grip handle and lid; designed for right or left hand use
- Grinds soft or hard nuts
- Ground nuts fall into container with measurements up to 1-1/3 cups
- Non-skid base keeps grinder stable
To view or order, click here.
Perfect for Passover Cooking and Better for the Environment
It’s Passover and we tend to use many disposable items – plates, pans wrap. Now we can be a bit greener for Passover and every day with new Eco-Foil® – the first aluminum baking pans & trays made from 100% recycled aluminum materials. The pans are from Handi-Foil®, and made 100% in the USA. They can be found at major grocery chains and mass-market retailers nationwide where Handi-Foil is sold.
- Pans and trays are made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Lids are made from 100% recycled plastic
- 100% American made
- 100% recyclable after use
- 100% trusted quality and strength
Did You Know? … Fun Facts About Recycling
- 37% of American households recycle … regularly
- Aluminum is one of the easiest and fastest materials to recycle.
- Aluminum is the only material that is endlessly recyclable – without ever breaking down or compromising the quality of the metal.
- Aluminum begins to melt at a phenomenally high 1220 degrees Fahrenheit — purifying the metal of any impurities.
- Recycling not only transforms waste into valuable resources, but also benefits the environment by helping our air, water, and land stay cleaner.
- Every minute of everyday, an average of 105,800 aluminum cans are recycled.
- America recycled enough aluminum cans last year to stretch to the moon and back 8 times.
- Americans use 85,000,000 tons of paper a year: about 680 pounds per person.
FusionBrands™ Silicone FoodPod
Cooking Basket and Strainer
Harold Import Company
This kitchen tool is designed specifically as a simple and convenient way to keep foods together for quick and easy removal from cooking liquids such as soups.
Made from flexible, food-safe silicone, the FoodPod™ is immersed into the liquid and has a built-in grip that allows easy removal from the pot. There are three easy steps for using: fill the pod with food items, immerse into the cooking liquid and, when done, lift out of the pot. The water drains back into the pot and eliminates the use of a strainer. Now how easy it that!
It can be used to nest a dozen eggs for boiling, blanch veggies or, our favorite use, to hold the ingredients for making soup, specifically chicken soup. We fill the food pod with carrots, onion, celery, parsley, parsnip and leeks. No more "fishing" in our chicken soup pot to remove these veggies when the soup is finished. We just lift, drain and, "voilà" it is out!
• Foods can be immersed and removed at the same time to ensure even cooking and safe removal
• Acts as a strainer and drains water back into the pot
• Top clips to pot to allow easy removal from water
• Flexible, and can compress to fit in just about any size pot for cooking and storing
• Made from food-safe silicone and BPA-free nylon; Heat resistant to 675 degrees
• The FoodPod fully contains small pastas, potatoes, eggs, chicken, herbs, veggies and more
• Top rack dishwasher safe
To view or purchase, click here: Fusionbrands Silicone Food Pod Cooking Basket and Strainer
Watch the video demonstration:
Add a comment