KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
At first glance, the Tovolo Better Batter Whisk looks like an electric mixer blade in a vibrant array of colors. This hand held kitchen tool is a combination beater, spoon, and scraper − all combined into one great kitchen gadget! It was designed specifically for mixing batter to light and fluffy perfection. The design helps to eliminate over–beating and the tapered silicone fin scrapes the sides of the bowl, making it easy to incorporate all the ingredients into the batter. A double duty kitchen tool – this versatile whisk is also great for mixing gravy, icing and sauces. A great addition to your kitchen tool stash and a great gift for the lucky recipient.
- Silicone and stainless steel
- Silicone working head is resistant to 600-Degree F
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in four colors: green, pink, purple, and turquoise
- Blades are designed to scrap the sides of the bowl or pan clean
Tovolo Better Batter Whisk is available at Sur La Table.
What fun to present a Bundt cake baked in this original 1950 swirl shape. Created by Nordic Ware, known for excellence in bakeware, this Platinum Series Heritage Pan design is based on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake. The durable construction, cast-aluminum, ensures sharp detail and uniform baking. This unique Bundt cake pan design will surly become a baking favorite.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan re-creates the original 1950 Bundt design.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
Available at Williams-Sonoma – online only.
This pan is a favorite of Anne Byrn, The Cake Mix Doctor - Enjoy her recipe for Anne’s Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake, baked in the fabulous Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan.Add a comment
Grab&Dry kitchen gloves, made by Just Perfect Inc. are a clever, “handy” and efficient kitchen accessory, and certainly very useful when there are lots of dishes and glassware to be dried. They are an innovative replacement for ordinary dishtowels. The terry gloves make handling wet, fragile tableware safer, and avoid leaving fingerprints on glass and crystal. And, they make an arduous chore almost fun!
- Can dry up to 100 items at a time
- Water resistant lining
- One size fits most
- Machine washable
- Reversible thumb
Available in several colors to help with separation in a kosher kitchen
To purchase Grab&Dry Gloves, click here.
The Chef'n Mandoline is the perfect, compact gadget to slice tomatoes, onions, various vegetables and fruits. The slicer makes it easy and safe to think "thin" slices. It has 3 thickness settings, an easy to store finger safety guard, and can be used over a bowl. In addition, it collapses, taking minimal storage space. We find the SleekSlice mandolin an easy to use, easy to store kitchen helper–-and safe–even for the hurried cook.
- Handle folds into 3 positions: underneath, 90°, straight out
- Collapsible finger guard
- 4 thickness settings
- 2 safety settings
- Stainless steel micro serrated blade
- Top rack dishwasher safe
To order the Chef'n SleekSlice Mandoline,click here.
Watch a video demonstration of the Chef'n Mandoline.Add a comment
If you are going to the trouble of grinding your own coffee beans, we suggest using a good coffee grinder. A burr grinder is a type of grinder that does not produce as much heat from friction in comparison to blade grinders. This is an important factor for keeping the flavor and aroma of the coffee beans intact. So for you coffee aficionados, to get the most flavor from freshly ground beans, a burr grinder is the way to go and the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Coffee Grinder comes highly recommended. Your favorite coffee shops use burr grinders.
Good coffee = good coffee beans = good coffee bean grinder.
- 100-watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings
- Commercial-grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee flavor
- Bean container holds 8-1/2 ounces; grounds container holds 4 ounces
- Built-in timer; easy to clean
- Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
To order the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Coffee Grinder, click here.