KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
A sandwich lover’s good friend from Compac Industries, Inc. Yes we ask everyone about their favorite kitchen gadgets and tools. So, when KosherEye friend Simone W. pulled out her “must have” kitchen gadget, we couldn’t believe that we had never seen nor owned one. This plastic tool, the Mayoknife which costs less than $3, makes it possible and easy to get every bit of mayonnaise out of the jar. Order several and gift your family and friends.
- 11” plastic knife fits contours of mayonnaise jar
- Retrieves every last dollop of spread
- Dishwasher safe, hole for hanging and storage
Price: from $2.49
To order the Mayoknife, click here.
These petal shaped bowls from Zak Designs are unique, versatile and the way you use them has no limits – it is up to you. Create your own table art – fill them with salad fixings, toppings for ice cream, decorations for cupcakes, assorted dips, candies, nuts and dried fruit, even beads, stickers, and glitter for those special art projects.
- Create different shapes for each occasion
- Colorful appetizer plates allow guests to identify their food
- Dishwasher safe
- Stain resistant
- Food safe
- Do not microwave
- 100% Melamine
- BPA, PVC, phthalate, and lead safe
- Available in white and magenta
Watch Zak Designs Table Art Flower: Be Creative video.
Add a comment
A great recipe, good ingredients and the time you spend preparing the item warrant using a good pan − the pan can affect the success of the recipe. The Kaiser La Forme bakeware line is Germany's most successful baking pan series and La Forme Plus is their newest premium product line.
This 11", removable bottom, quiche pan is a dream to work with. It is light–weight, non–stick, easy to clean, and scratch–proof; which allows cutting right in the pan without damaging the pan surface. The perfect size for a quiche or tart and the non-stick coating allows for easy removal of the base. Baking a quiche or tart will be a breeze when you use this fabulous quiche pan.
- New ceramic based enamel coating combines heavy duty steel with the latest non–stick technology
- Cut–resistant base
- New dark gray, high gloss color
- Designed for even heating and browning, and quick release
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Germany
To order the Kaiser La Forme Plus 11" Quiche Pan, click here.
At this time of year, apples (and honey) are in the forefront. And for us apple pie season never ends. So, we have been coring apples for many of our holiday recipes. The fruit corer we love is by Rösle. It is easy to hold, easy to use, and can core an apple or pear with one twist. It is basically a long, sharp 18/10 stainless steel cylinder with a sharp serrated front ring. This narrow tool easily cores fruit and because of its shape, is easily stored.
- Extra-sharp serrated teeth pierce the skin of apples, pears, soft fruits and vegetables
- Open-design cylindrical shaft to lift out the core
- Rustproof 18/10 stainless-steel
- Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the cylindrical shaft
- End loop for hanging
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
To order the Rösle Apple/Fruit Corer, click Rosle Fruit Corer.
Make dishwashing almost delightful We use our gorgeous, glam Gloveables Cleaning Gloves to wash the dishes – one pair for dairy, one for meat. Ruffled and bowed cuffs, and fun patterns and colors make these 13–inch gloves an irresistible way to protect hands and forearms. They are also ideal for house cleaning and gardening.
- Flock lined to prevent irritation and sweating.
- One size fits most, Two-piece set
- Protects hands from hot water, chemicals, dirt
To purchase the qorgeous Gloveables Cleaning Gloves, click here.