KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
Back to the basics with this design forward coffee maker. George Sowden has re- invented a classic with his innovative 3 piece coffeemaker - a porcelain jug, lid and a stainless steel filter. The taste, well that totally depends on the type of coffee you use. The secret to this coffeemaker is the unique Softbrew filter in the center of the pot – its thousands of microscopic holes allow the full coffee taste to seep through, but not the grounds. Its technology is similar to a French press, except there's NO pressing.
Serious coffee drinkers will love this pot. We enjoyed our coffee to the very last drop!
• Gentle user controlled full coffee infusion
• Coffee brews in 4-8 minutes, to preferred strength
• Easy to clean - all parts dishwasher safe
• Pot and lid of high quality porcelain with 18/8 stainless steel filter
• Porcelain construction retains heat well;
• Less Waste- no filter to toss
• Water temperature controlled by user
• Available in 2,4 and 8 cup sizes, $44.95 to $59.95
To purchase: Sowden Softbrew Coffee Makers
Watch how easy it is to make the perfect cup of coffee in minutes:Add a comment
This stainless steel serving tool is so elegant and functional, that it was chosen as the tribute gift for the Kosher Pioneers at the 2013 pre-Kosherfest KosherFeast Dinner. Each ladle was engraved with the name of the honoree.
The Rösle ladle is the ultimate tool for serving and portioning soups. This specialized spoon holds 4 ounces and incorporates a pouring rim for drip-free pouring. Seamless one piece manufacturing.
• Designed and engineered in Germany, solid piece is made of 18/10 stainless steel
• Perfect for serving soups and sauces
• Long handle is practical for very deep bowls or containers
• Pouring rim prevents drips
• Ladle is 11.8 inches long, dishwasher safe
Available at kitchen stores nationwide such as Sur La Table,
or buy it from Amazon: Rosle VS 600 Soup Serving Ladle
"Toasty and Delicious Made in a Jiffy"
Make a Sealed-In Drip Proof Toas-Tite™ just like Bubbie’s
Did your mom or Bubbie have one of these? The answer is likely a resounding yes. It is a classic of yesteryear, a retro tool. . . and KosherEye has dubbed it the original Panini maker.
The Toas-Tite™ Is Back!
The new version distributed by HIC Harold Imports is made of die cast aluminum, and is much like the original. It is packaged in a retro box, and even comes with reprints of the 1949 instruction and recipe booklets. This, Toas-Tite redo can be used on a gas or electric range, on a BBQ, fire-pit, and campfire.
We decided to make our new Toas-Tite dairy and used it like our Bubbie did but with updated recipes:
Toas-Tite Kosher “Cheese” burger
Slather butter on 2 pieces of bread. Add 2 slices of cheese and a crumbled pre- cooked veggie burger – Close and fasten the Toas-Tite. Heat on a low flame for one minute per side.
Toas-Tite Kosher “Bakin” and Eggs
Slather butter on 2 pieces of bread. Add 2 slices of cheese, one scrambled egg and some pre- cooked Morningstar Farms kosher dairy “bakin”. Close and fasten the Toas-Tite. Heat ion a low flame for one minute per side.
For more information visit: http://toastite.biz
Learn how to make a Toas-Tite tortilla by watching: http://toastite.biz/OUR_VIDEOS.html
To buy a Toas-Tite: Toas-Tite Sandwich Grill
Drumroll here: You can enter to win a Toas-Tite here: Toas-Tite GiveawayAdd a comment
To remove every drop of water from salad vegetables and lettuce, the very best technique we have found is spinning. Yes, you can use paper towels or linen to soak up the water, or even the specially made Salad Sac (which we like very much for storage), but nothing works as well as a spinner. The Guzzini salad spinner is an excellent choice to accomplish this task.
Guzzini products can be found in homes, restaurants and hotels in 85 countries throughout the world. Their products colanders, containers and cutlery are not necessarily designed to be hidden away, but their colors and designs are kitchen counter friendly. The company emphasizes quality, practicality, innovation and design.
- Latina salad spinner
- 8.6" or 11” sizes
- Colorful choices
- After spinning your salad the bowl can be used for serving
- Collapsible Handle makes extra space for storage
- Dishwasher safe
We were introduced to this unique gadget by columnist Jane E. Brody in her column in the New York Times. This nifty home gadget creates a frozen treat that looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream, and it does so in minutes. Yonanas will turn those over-ripe bananas into creamy treats that look and taste like soft serve ice cream.
• Instantly turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into healthful snacks
• Looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream without
additional fat, sugar, or preservatives
• Fast and easy to clean -- chute, plunger and blade are dishwasher safe
• Includes instructions and recipes
• One ½ cup serving is approximately 100 calories
• Add frozen fruits, chocolate and your other favorites
• Great way to use over-ripe bananas
About Bananas: high in potassium, vitamins, natural sugars, and fiber, no sodium, fat or cholesterol
Watch the video here: http://www.yonanas.com/how-it-works/
More about Yonanas: Yonanas.com . The Yonana frozen treat maker is sold at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and department stores nationwide.
Buy one here: Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver
Add a comment