At this time of year, apples (and honey) are in the forefront. And for us apple pie season never ends. So, we have been coring apples for many of our holiday recipes. The fruit corer we love is by Rösle. It is easy to hold, easy to use, and can core an apple or pear with one twist. It is basically a long, sharp 18/10 stainless steel cylinder with a sharp serrated front ring. This narrow tool easily cores fruit and because of its shape, is easily stored.
- Extra-sharp serrated teeth pierce the skin of apples, pears, soft fruits and vegetables
- Open-design cylindrical shaft to lift out the core
- Rustproof 18/10 stainless-steel
- Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the cylindrical shaft
- End loop for hanging
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
To order the Rösle Apple/Fruit Corer, click Rosle Fruit Corer.