If you are going to the trouble of grinding your own coffee beans, we suggest using a good coffee grinder. A burr grinder is a type of grinder that does not produce as much heat from friction in comparison to blade grinders. This is an important factor for keeping the flavor and aroma of the coffee beans intact. So for you coffee aficionados, to get the most flavor from freshly ground beans, a burr grinder is the way to go and the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Coffee Grinder comes highly recommended. Your favorite coffee shops use burr grinders.
Good coffee = good coffee beans = good coffee bean grinder.
- 100-watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings
- Commercial-grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee flavor
- Bean container holds 8-1/2 ounces; grounds container holds 4 ounces
- Built-in timer; easy to clean
- Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
To order the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Coffee Grinder, click here.