What fun to present a Bundt cake baked in this original 1950 swirl shape. Created by Nordic Ware, known for excellence in bakeware, this Platinum Series Heritage Pan design is based on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake. The durable construction, cast-aluminum, ensures sharp detail and uniform baking. This unique Bundt cake pan design will surly become a baking favorite.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan re-creates the original 1950 Bundt design.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
Available at Williams-Sonoma – online only.
This pan is a favorite of Anne Byrn, The Cake Mix Doctor - Enjoy her recipe for Anne’s Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake, baked in the fabulous Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan.