60 years of quality, dependability, lifetime value – “Likely the last mixer you will ever have to buy.” At this pre–Passover time of year, we look at our appliances, and often replace, update, or add to them. We had heard about the Bosch Universal Mixer from avid challah, bread and cake bakers, and became more familiar with it at AmericasMart Gift and Home show. It is an amazing mixer, and KosherEye has decided to feature it in depth in mid-April, following Passover.
For now though, we present it as our kitchen tool of the week – and suggest that if you are planning to replace your mixer, this is a perfect one to consider – at a convenient time to help with Passover food preparations… especially when making big batches of cakes, such as sponge and nut cakes, cookies, meringues, matzo balls..and more.
- Powerful motor, 800 Watts, 4 speed settings
- Cord storage, 4 suction cup feet keep machine securely in place
- Wide range of optional accessories
- Most popular mixer for bread making.
- 6½-quart bowl –mixes up to 6 lbs. of dough
- Ergonomic and easy handling with rim at top of bowl
- Dough hook is designed to replicate hand kneading
- 3 year motor/transmission warranty; 1 year warranty on attachments
- Bowls and accessories are dishwasher safe
For product information or to purchase, click here.