Perfect for Passover Cooking and Better for the Environment
It’s Passover and we tend to use many disposable items – plates, pans wrap. Now we can be a bit greener for Passover and every day with new Eco-Foil® – the first aluminum baking pans & trays made from 100% recycled aluminum materials. The pans are from Handi-Foil®, and made 100% in the USA. They can be found at major grocery chains and mass-market retailers nationwide where Handi-Foil is sold.
- Pans and trays are made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Lids are made from 100% recycled plastic
- 100% American made
- 100% recyclable after use
- 100% trusted quality and strength
Did You Know? … Fun Facts About Recycling
- 37% of American households recycle … regularly
- Aluminum is one of the easiest and fastest materials to recycle.
- Aluminum is the only material that is endlessly recyclable – without ever breaking down or compromising the quality of the metal.
- Aluminum begins to melt at a phenomenally high 1220 degrees Fahrenheit — purifying the metal of any impurities.
- Recycling not only transforms waste into valuable resources, but also benefits the environment by helping our air, water, and land stay cleaner.
- Every minute of everyday, an average of 105,800 aluminum cans are recycled.
- America recycled enough aluminum cans last year to stretch to the moon and back 8 times.
- Americans use 85,000,000 tons of paper a year: about 680 pounds per person.