Ready to start making crêpes? OK – so you can call them blintzes! The process is the same and, for both, the first step to success is the proper pan –– one that conducts the heat evenly and allows for easy release of these thin, tasty, delectable creatures. No one wants their crêpes/blintzes to stick to the pan. Founded in 1956 in Demark, Scanpan Cookware offers both professional and home cooks the most technologically sophisticated nonstick cookware on the market. They are the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it's safe for your family and the environment. Their signature Classic line is manufactured in Denmark from pressure–cast aluminum that heats evenly and will never warp. The virtually indestructible ceramic titanium nonstick coating is safe for use with metal utensils. Yes, the crêpe pan is a bit pricey but the investment will give you years of usage and a pan that will make you a crêpe/blintz star.
- Heavy-duty pressure cast aluminum base for perfect heat distribution
- Patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface for use with metal utensils
- Handles are free of rivets or screws, creating one smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Perfect food release, easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Suitable for all stove tops, excluding induction
- Oven safe to 500°
- Lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in Denmark
Available at most major cookware shops and Amazon.com.