Lékué (pronounced lay-kway) products are sold in over 40 countries on 5 continents, adapting to many culinary cultures. They are popular with both professional chefs and devoted home foodies due to their ease of use and healthful cooking potential. The steam case, one of the many Lékué innovative, functional products, allows nutritious cooking. It is easy to use, and frees a cook to prepare recipes without added oils. The steam case is made of a “platinum silicone”; it is more elastic, smoother and stronger than typical silicone, plus it’s safe for microwaves, conventional ovens, dishwashers and freezers. Function and versatility are core tenets of Lékué's products. The steam case with removable tray allows healthy steam cooking to maintain nutrients.
Cooking can be done with or without the tray depending on the desired results. Lékué offers a 10-year warranty for manufacturer's defects.
Watch this video demo – and see how easy iit is to use.
- Allows for steamed, oven or microwave preparations
- Foods are cooked in their own juices or steamed – enhancing original flavors
- Use with tray for steaming; without tray for "stew-like" cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in 2 sizes – 1 quart (large) and 22 ounces (small)
- Available in mutiple colors – red, green and with clear tops