From Harold Import Co.
This is the first non-aerosol spray bottle designed to work specifically with cooking oils, ensuring more precise control over how much oil is used.
Designed by the renowned Michael Graves Design Group, the Evo Oil Sprayer's 18 oz. bottle and comfortable ergonomic trigger makes it easy to use. Its powerful spray head swiftly and evenly coats the surface of pans or foods prior to or after cooking. The bottle is recyclable and eco-friendly. The Evo sprayer was first developed for commercial food service establishments. After being embraced by chefs, it has been sized and packaged for the home cook. It also comes with reusable bottle labeling to easily identify contents, along with a refilling funnel.
The Evo sprayer works with vegetable oil, olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, grapeseed oil, even sesame oil and vinegars. Flavors can be added to the liquids to enhance the taste. We also used it to spray water on our ready to bake challahs.
The Evo Sprayer:
- Versatility for cooking, baking, sautéing, grilling such as: Spraying chicken or meats with olive oil before cooking; Spritzing vegetables or potato wedges before roasting; dressing a salad; coating pots and pans
- It uses no propellants or chemicals, so the flavors of your ingredients shine through
- Precise sprayer makes monitoring calorie and nutritional goals easier
- Easy to clean- Hand-wash sprayer in warm, soapy water and spray hot water through sprayer; bottle section is top rack dishwasher safe.
- Measures 9" tall x 5.5" wide.
Evo Oil Sprayer is available from Harold Import Co., or order it here: Evo Oil Trigger Spray Bottle for Olive and Cooking Oils, 18-Ounce
The Evo sprayer works well with this recipe:
Greek Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette