Rose's Perfect Pie Plate
by Rose Levy Beranbaum
Just Selected as a Recommended Pick
by Cook's Illustrated!
Designed by Rose Levy Beranbaum, host of the PBS cooking series Baking Magic and cookbook author, this glazed ceramic pie plate features deeply fluted edges that serve as a mold to press dough. With lovely fluted edges, Rose's Perfect Pie Plate is the perfect bakeware accessory for pies, quiches and cobblers and more.
The glazed ceramic plate evenly absorbs heat to bake a crisp bottom, and the dish goes from oven to table. You can bake, cut and serve on the high-fired nonstick cooking surface, which also provides easy release and cleaning. Rose's pie plate is safe for oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher. The scratch-free glazed ceramic absorbs no fats, odors or bacteria and resists discoloring.
- Rose Levy Beranbaum, author of The Cake Bible, The Cake Bible and host of the PBS television series Baking Magic, has designed her ideal ceramic pie plate
- Deep fluted edge serve as a mold to form a lovely scalloped crust that holds up well during baking. Plate is shaped to create an easy decorative border
- The plate measures 9 inches with a 4-cup capacity
- Fine-quality ceramic absorbs and distributes heat evenly to bake a crisper crust
- Rose has written (and includes) a booklet containing the how-to's of pie baking along with scrumptious pie crust and pie recipes
Rose's pie plate is produced by the world-renowned Harold Import Company. Since 1957, the family-run Harold Import Company has produced more than 20 million premium porcelain products used worldwide in famous restaurants, catering facilities, hotel dining rooms, cooking schools and by home chefs. The Harold Import Company ceramics line offers years of superb cooking, beautiful tabletop serving and effortless cleanup.
For recipes and baking tips visit: http://www.realbakingwithrose.com
Buy here: Beranbaum fluted pie plate