KosherEye Featured Product
KosherEye Featured Product
Super Premium Flavored Vodka. Moses Date Flavored Vodka is unique, sweet and a welcome addition to a well stocked bar. We were delighted with its fruity flavor and smooth taste, allowing for quite diverse culinary uses. It is a sweet addition to recipes, delicious for straight–up sipping or mixed into cocktails. For drinking, we enjoy it in an icy chilled glass, both as a pre-dinner cocktail and as an aperitif. For recipes, it is an amazing complement to a sweet chicken or lamb, or ice cream!
- Produced in Estonia for Global Drinks, Finland
- Super premium flavored vodka, infused with sweet red dates
- Made with pure spring water, all natural ingredients
- 750 ml bottle
- OU-P Kosher Certified, Parve, Kosher for Passover
Price: Approximately $28Add a comment
Straight From the Jar. Currently, family-owned Spice World is the #1 jarred garlic in America's supermarkets. We particularly like the Spice World peeled garlic. Although, we don’t mind peeling garlic, when time is of the essence and the recipe calls for many cloves, we go to our jar of Spice World. With ready to use peeled garlic, recipes with garlic are a cinch. And why should you use more garlic? With its long list of cures, remedies and benefits dating back to antiquity, garlic has quite a reputation. Among its numerous culinary and therapeutic benefits, studies now show garlic is a proven antioxidant, antibiotic, and antibacterial, and may help lower blood pressure, cut cholesterol, support the immune system, fight the common cold, prevent heart disease and more.
- California Grown
- 6 ounce jar
- Star-K Kosher Certified
- Find in the refrigerated section
Price: Approximately $3
Available at Walmart and many supermarkets
Home Remedies from Spice World:
Bruises and Sprains: Mix fresh garlic juice with salt and apply to bruises and sprain areas
Clear Sinuses: Melt some butter and minced cloves, spread on toast and eat
Bug Bites and Rashes: Apply raw garlic juice on affected area to reduce itching.
Home remedy from KosherEye: Bubbie says chicken soup cures everything – We agree…but it’s even better when you add garlic to the soup!
Crunch! Yum! Sweet! G.H. Cretors Caramel Corn is simply a sensational popcorn snack. Why? We think that it is their cooking methods; they make their Caramel Corn “just like Great Grandpa did, in old-fashioned copper kettles, one batch at a time”. G.H. Cretors uses 100% natural ingredients to create the crunchiest, fluffiest popcorn confection. We loved every bite, addictive! And, it is all Natural…Naturally!
- Made with Brown Rice Syrup
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No gluten ingredients
- Made with fresh creamery butter, natural sweeteners
- Use locally grown Non-GMO popcorn
- Kof-K kosher, dairy
Other delicious G.H. Cretors flavors we have tasted are their cheese corn and kettle corn and their newest flavor, Chicago Mix.Add a comment
From the Tnuva Mediterranean Collection
For over half a century Tnuva’s premium dairy products have been produced in Israel’s Galilee region, which is considered the heartland of Israel’s dairy industry. This pasteurized, processed goat cheese is a product of Tnuva, crafted from the finest goat's milk. It is delicious on pizza, in quiche, as a salad ingredient, as a topping for fruit, or just as a spread on crackers.
- 7 ounces
- OU D Cholov Yisroel
- Spreadable consistency
Try Tnuva Goat Cheese with this Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart recipe.
Price: from $6.50
Available at Costco, and many leading supermarkets
For over 140 years, Kusmi Tea of Paris, France has been renowned for their Russian style tea. The beauty of the packaging draws you in but the fabulous taste, aroma, and quality of this unique and sophisticated tea keeps you coming back. The gourmet teas are created from premium tea leaves from Ceylon, India and China. The Kusmi Tea blends include Black, Green, Traditional, Connoisseurs and the best selling Kusmi Tea Detox, a blend of Maté, Green Tea and Lemon Grass, OU kosher certified.**
The beautiful tins contain loose tea, which we love, but tea bag selections are available. What a wonderful gift to bestow upon a tea drinker...be it yourself or someone else.
- 4.4 ounce reusable tins
- Suggestions for preparing and tea descriptions available on Kusmi Tea website
- Black Tea includes: Irish Blend (blend of Assam and Darjeeling black teas), Darjeeling N°37 (subtle black tea from India), Russian Morning N°24 (blend of black teas from China, Sri Lanka, and India)
- Green Tea includes: Sencha Fukuyu (refreshing Japanese green tea, 3.5 ounce tin), Green Darjeeling (Darjeeling green tea from the Arya tea garden)
- Traditional Tea includes: English Breakfast (Black Ceylon and Assam teas), Assam Green tea (full bodied, non-fermented Indian tea)
- Connoisseurs Tea includes: Grand Yunnan n°21 TGFOP( black tea from China), Organic Darjeeling Makaibari First Flush (Northern Indian tea, soft and aromatic - First Flush 2010)
**Please note that Kusmi Tea makes teas that are blended with fruits and spices. These blends are not kosher certified. The tea leaves only blends, without added ingredients, are kosher without certification.Add a comment