KosherEye Featured Product
KosherEye Featured Product
This barbecue sauce has become a grilling phenomenon. If you are grilling burgers, ribs or any cut of beef for the 4th of July, Bone Suckin' Sauce is the one to slather on! This, the original Bone Suckin’ barbecue sauce is a Western North Carolina tomato based product, sweetened with honey & molasses and spices. In fact, use it anytime you grill!
So, what do others think about Bone Suckin’ Sauce:
- #1 Sauce in America” – Newsweek Magazine
- “ A+ ” – Health Magazine
- "The Best" - Restaurant Magazine UK
- Taste Awards Winner, Fine Food Guild in the UK
- 1st Place Battle of Sauces & Best in Sales
- #1 selling Harris Teeter Specialty Sauce
- Whole Foods Best Specialty Sauce
- "Sauce of the Year" - Fresh Market
- Rated "5 out of 5" by BBQ Sauce Reviews
KosherEye agrees, need we say more? Enjoy this recipe for Bone Suckin' BBQ Chicken. Please Note: use parve margarine for basting.
- All natural, no preservatives, gluten free
- Certified OU kosher, parve
- 16-ounce jar (other sizes available)
Price: Approximately $6.50 per jar
Available at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and specialty stores nationwide.
Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden
The Back To The Roots grow–at–home mushroom garden was a gold Sofi winner in the Food Gift category at last week’s Summer Fancy Food Show. We are intrigued and can’t wait to try this innovative garden.
The kit lets you grow up to 1 1/2 lbs of gourmet, tasty oyster mushrooms per box, and harvest your first crop in as little as 10 days! It was inspired by the idea of producing local, fresh food from what was an urban waste stream, The Grow-Your-Own Mushroom Garden lets anyone grow their own gourmet mushrooms at home. The company was founded in 2009 by Alejandro Velez & Nikhil Arora during their last semester at UC Berkeley. With the support of Whole Foods & Chez Panisse, and a $5,000 grant from the UC Berkeley Chancellor for social innovation, the venture was born.
- Grow up to 1 1/2 lbs. of tasty pearl oyster mushroom per box
- Multiple crops (at least 2, though some have grown up to 4!)
- Grow your first crop in as little as 10 days!
- Just 3 Easy Steps - Open, Mist, and Harvest (spray mister included).
- All indoors - just set on a kitchen window sill and mist twice a day (mister included)
- The soil inside is 100% recycled coffee grounds - safe & sustainable
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
To view or to purchase, click here.
Vanilla is one of the most popular flavors in the world and Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has been producing vanilla products for over 100 years. We are lovers of pure vanilla and the Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste is one of our favorites − it is convenient, has an intense, delicious vanilla flavor, and the full aroma of vanilla. It can be used in recipes that call for vanilla beans or vanilla extract. One tablespoon of the paste is the equivalent of one vanilla bean or 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. It's also ideal for recipes, such as crème brûlée and ice cream, in which you want to add the enticing visual flair of vanilla seeds.
Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste is a staple in our pantry and we use it in all recipes that call for vanilla extract.
- A thick, rich Madagascar vanilla
- Flecked with vanilla bean seeds
- Use it in recipes to give visual appeal as well as flavor
- Ideal for homemade ice cream
- Gluten-Free Certified as well as All-Natural and Allergen-Free
- CRC Kosher certified
Price: $10.62 4−ounce glass jar
To view or purchase,click here.
Original - A perfect blend of sweet & salty...and oh, so good! This irresistible mix of sweet and salty nuts features Emerald® Glazed Walnuts, honey roasted peanuts, glazed pecans, roasted almonds and roasted cashews. The convenient on-the-go-canister makes this an easy "take it with you" item. Perfect for snacking, or a nibble with a glass of wine, or as a topper for ice cream. WARNING: they are addictive!
- With glazed walnuts
- Stay-fresh lid
- OU certified kosher
Price: from $7 for 12–ounce canister
Available at most local grocery stores
Super Premium Flavored Vodka. Moses Date Flavored Vodka is unique, sweet and a welcome addition to a well stocked bar. We were delighted with its fruity flavor and smooth taste, allowing for quite diverse culinary uses. It is a sweet addition to recipes, delicious for straight–up sipping or mixed into cocktails. For drinking, we enjoy it in an icy chilled glass, both as a pre-dinner cocktail and as an aperitif. For recipes, it is an amazing complement to a sweet chicken or lamb, or ice cream!
- Produced in Estonia for Global Drinks, Finland
- Super premium flavored vodka, infused with sweet red dates
- Made with pure spring water, all natural ingredients
- 750 ml bottle
- OU-P Kosher Certified, Parve, Kosher for Passover
Price: Approximately $28Add a comment