A Brew from Ethiopia
Ethiopians take pride in the Arabica coffee shrub, which is indigenous only to Ethiopia and still grows wild in some southern parts of the country. This coffee heritage is celebrated daily in Ethiopia with the distinctive Ethiopian coffee ceremony.
Ethiopians and coffee lovers around the world still enjoy these centuries–old micro–roasting traditions with rich, bold and satisfying cups of coffee.
This rich, satisfying coffee is available online at Buunni Coffee. And, for lucky New Yorkers, watch for Cafe Buunni, soon to open in the upper west side of Manhattan! The new café will emphasize the relationship between coffee and community.
- Small quantity roasting to order
- Beans from small localized Ethiopian Farms
- Natural and organic, certified fair trade
- Ethiopian Arabica beans and blends in regular, espresso and decaf
- Buunni Coffee Club available
Order online and delivered to your door by the week or month
Buunni Cafe is opening soon at 213 Pinehurst Ave, NY, NY 10033.