R. Torre & Company, producers of Torani Flavored Syrups, have been creating their sweet syrups since 1925. It started when Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre visited family in Lucca, Italy and returned home to their native San Francisco with something very important: handwritten recipes, which they used to create authentic flavored syrups. They used their syrups to make the Italian soda and, fast- forward several decades, their syrups were used to create the world’s first flavored latte! What started out with five flavored syrups, today numbers one hundred flavors - what a selection! This global company still remains family-own and adhering to the high quality standards that Rinaldo and Ezilda set nearly 90 years ago. We love the many flavors of Torani syrups and add them to our coffee - our special treat at the end of a very hectic day and are currently working our way through a bottle of Salted Caramel Syrup - oh, is this good! We are working our way through this list of Torani Salted Caramel coffee recipes.
The company believes in Sustainability and that "doing good for our business and doing good for the world go hand-in-hand. Look at it this way: if we all make a commitment to this earth, it'll be a better place to live and…have a latte."
- Over 100 flavored syrups, including Seasonal flavors and Pomegranate – which works well in cocktails and desserts
- Sugar-free flavors
- Kosher certified OU with the exception of Grape
- Syrups need no refrigeration after opening
- A careful blend of all-natural extracts
- Use for flavoring coffee/espresso, soda, tea, smoothies, cocktails and more
- #1 consumer brand in the United States
- Adds a rich, indulgent flavor to your beverages
Visit the Toroni website for a large selection of recipes using their flavored syrups.