These Asian wraps, also known as won ton skins, are a cook's best friend. No need to make your own dough and roll it out when Nasoya has so aptly done the job! The won ton wraps have so many uses – from making Asian style dumpling, mini–quiche cups, baked chips, to creating Italian style ravioli. We always keep a package in the freezer.
- All natural
- Easy to use
- Fresh, refrigerated section
- Kosher certified OU parve
Make a healthy Baked Chips snack for the family by simply:
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Place the wraps in a single layer
- Brush or spray the wraps with non-stick cooking spray, butter, or egg whites
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown
- Season with salt & pepper and enjoy!
Want to get a little fancier – but still easy? Try this delicious recipe for Spinach Ravioli.
Available in the refrigerated department of most national grocery stores.